Powered By Blogger

Friday, January 21, 2011

Another Snow Day

We are having another snow day. I've only gone to school twice since Christmas break. I got sick the first week of January and had to be out the whole week. Then the second week was canceled because it snowed. I went back on Tuesday but was out sick on Wednesday. Thursday we got out of school early because it snowed.

Yesterday, mom gave me the choice of riding the bus home or being a pick up. I picked riding the bus. And guess what. I got to ride on the new HYBRID bus. It was so cool.

Today I am playing Wii with Carson. Daddy is going to take us to the movie store when he gets home. Carson is going to pick a DS game, but I don't know what I am going to pick.

I started playing Upward basketball in Portland. I've had only one practice. We had a game last week. We won. Practice was cancelled last night because of the weather. My game Saturday is at 8 but we have to be there at 7am for pictures. It may be canceled though.

No comments:

Post a Comment